Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'm trying out a new format with the menu plan, including photos, as I don't have enough computer access to be able to post every day yet. We have the internet on at our new house, but we don't have monitors for all of the computers, and the home network is not set up yet. So I have to get what I can done for now. I might keep this format when I get back to posting regularly anyway, because it makes the menu plan look more appetising ;)

Monday
Gnocchi al Sorentia

Tuesday

Devilled Sausages with Sugar Snap Peas, Mushrooms, & Risotto

Wednesday
Slow Cooked Lamb Casserole

Thursday
Creamy Thai Chicken Noodle Stir Fry

Friday
Lasagna

Saturday
Sandwiches

Sunday

Chicken, Mushroom & Capsicum Pasta with Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Sauce

As usual, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts, and please come back here for Kids Cooking Thursday.

1 comments:

MuMmARat said...

WELCOME BACK!!!

Feels good to be back doesn't it?