Friday, February 25, 2011

Puppet head list, progress report

1. hide 43 treasures - 33/43
2. milk a cow
3. bungee jump
4. Send a message in a bottle
5. Record a song
6. visit a planetarium
7. Swim with dolphins
8. Tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue
9. Throw a dart into a map and travel to where it lands
10. Get a tattoo
11. take a moonlit walk on a beach
12. finish crocheting my tetris blanket
13. Send in a postsecret
14. try sushi
15. learn the thriller dance
16. write a screenplay
17. go on a road trip with friends
18. Have glamour photos taken of me
19. bake a Croquembouche
20. crochet a hat
21. Take a pole dancing class
22. Go to a strip club
23. get a professional massage
24. dye my hair purple
25. go on a pub crawl
26. have brunch with friends
27. Give blood (well, I tried, but they wouldn't take it!)
28. spend a day taking photos of my city
29. visit all the Australian states and territories - 5/7
30. eat at a teppanyaki style restaurant

Clearly at this point I can tell not all of these are going to happen, so I'll be writing a new list in August, giving myself until I am 35 to finish those that are impractical, and some new goals. I mean, I know I can't afford to go to WA or Tassie in the next few months, so that's that.

0 comments: