Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Monday

Mince, tomatoes & Onions with potatoes

Tuesday

Broccoli Pasta

Wednesday

BBQ Vegetable risotto

Thursday
Freezer Suprise

Friday

Mushroom Omelettes

Saturday
Chicken Fried Rice

Sunday
BBQ at the ILs

It is great to be back online and posting again. I've managed to build up a bit of a buffer with photos I took while offline, but hopefully my computer is not going to need replacing for another five odd years! No recipes coming for a bit, because I can't remember how I made all the meals for the last month, but I will be posting all the regular features including Kids Cooking Thursday again.
Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts, and please do come back for Kids Cooking Thursday when we make Strawberry Coconut Cake.

0 comments: