Mango, Feta & Egg Pasta Salad
1 pkt Pasta Spirals
2 mangos - finely sliced
¾ cup Feta cheese – crumbled
4 spring onions – finely sliced
Dressing: ½ cup whole egg mayonnaise
3 tbsp sundried tomato pesto
1 ½ tsp wholegrain mustard
• Mix dressing ingredients together in a bowl, cover & refrigerate.
• Cook Pasta & eggs together, after 5 mins take eggs out & place in cold water.
• Continue to cook Pasta until Al dente, drain & rinse under cold water. Place in fridge to cool.
• Once pasta is cold, peel & dice eggs and add all other ingredients & the dressing.
• Gently stir to combine
• Serve with any BBQ meat or on its own
Don't forget to get messy with your young 'uns for Kids In The Kitchen, training our next generation of food bloggers! ;)