You might have noticed the new look, a rather girly change for me.
It's all in aid of Pink for October, where blogs go pink, to raise awareness for breast cancer.
I love October, as it's when Tim Tams raise money for breast cancer research with the Pink Wish strawberry flavour. It's my favourite Tim Tam flavour, and I do my best to fund breast cancer research all by myself just by buying these all month :D
There's lots of other ways to raise money or awareness, so keep an eye out for Pink events in your local area like Pink Ribbon Day and Girls Night In.
I've always wanted to host a Girls Night In, but I've not had a good track record with attendance on parties. So this year, I had the perfect idea. I'm going to host a virtual Girls Night In! I'm encouraging bloggers worldwide to think pink and cook up a storm for charity.
- Cook something pink, and take a photo.
- Write a blog post about it.
- Posts need to include a link to this page and to the donation page, using the button is optional but appreciated.
- your name
- the name of your blog
- the permalink of your dish
- the name of your dish
- any other info about why you made what you made
- a jpg of your dish. It should be no bigger than 300 pixels square, and named either with your blog name or the name of the dish.
Click here to donate