Monday, May 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Monday

Penne Bolognese

Tuesday
Freezer Suprise

Wednesday

Baked Croquettes with French Onion Potato Bake

Thursday

Sausage Rolls

Friday

McDonalds (by request of the birthday boy)

Saturday

Party Leftovers

Sunday
Sandwiches, after the ILs treated Master Six to KFC for lunch


Check back during the week for the recipes, and as usual, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts, and please come back here for Kids Cooking Thursday when we made the aforementioned Sausage Rolls.

3 comments:

Tifani said...

That penne looks yummy!

Leah said...

I want the sausage rolls recipe, they look so yummy! I am going to be trying your scrambled egg recipe too, never thought to add ranch dressing to them so I got to try it :)

OT here, but kinda funny. It took me several weeks to figure out that Capsicum is what we call Bell Peppers - I thought it was some kind of exotic veg that I would never be able to find it here - how silly am I? LOL :)

SilverMoon Dragon said...

@Tifani - Thanks, it's just a regular bolognese, but it's amazing what a garnish does for a dish!

@Leah, I'll be posting the sausage roll recipe again on Thursday, but it is in the archives already.

And that is funny, because I don't know how many recipes I used to reject because one of the ingredients was bell peppers, or sweet peppers, and I thought they meant chillies - which I don't eat!