Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Monday

Pie from Thursday's leftover mince

Tuesday

Pioneer Woman's Pasta with Pancetta and Leeks (and Broccoli - to make it healthy!)

Wednesday

Antipasto Pizza with Feta and Brie

Thursday

Parmesan Mac n Cheese

Friday

Slow Cooker Goulash

Saturday
They had pies while I went out drinking ;)

Sunday
Scrambled Eggs


Check back during the week for the recipes, and as usual, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts, and please come back here for Kids Cooking Thursday when we make 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies.

2 comments:

Edana said...

I've been searching for a good peanut butter cookie recipe. Those look delicious. Please tell me the ingredients are butter, sugar, flour and peanut butter? I would love that. I really want some peanut butter cookies.

SilverMoon Dragon said...

Nope. Egg, sugar, cinnamon and peanut butter.

Really could have done with the addition of chocolate chips, but didn't last more than two days as it was. If they'd had chocolate chips in them, I suspect they would have been gone before nightfall...