Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lazy dinner nights...

Since we are having pizza tonight, and frozen pasta tomorrow, I thought I'd share something a little different with you. Master Four got a digital camera for his birthday, one of the kiddy, can-throw-them-across-the-room-and-it-still-works, type cameras. I was planning on getting both kids one for Winter Solstice, but since he has one now, I'll have to think of something else for him. Still, he loves it, and has even let Miss Two have a few turns, which she adored. (Don't tell Miss Two, but we bought her one for Solstice today!)

Anyway, in light of me being lazy and having nothing really to post, I thought I'd share some artwork by my budding photographers. Starting with a few by Master Four:


Daddy says Mummy is sleeping!


Master Four catches our housemate tired after work


Master Four's "Still life with feet and Tree-lo"


Miss Two, showing that she can take a photo of her feet too!
(She hasn't had quite as much time with the camera - this was her cutest shot)

0 comments: