Monday, May 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Sweet and Sour Chicken/Pork
Tuesday Pizza
Wednesday whatever is on special while shopping
Thursday Chicken Pasta Bake
Friday Dutch Pea Soup
Saturday Homemade Sausage Rolls
Sunday Spaghetti Jaffles

Tomorrow I had a heap of doctors appointments, so it's takeaway (fairly usual for a payday anyway). Thursday's pasta bake I plan on making up as I go along. This week's soup is my mother's special recipe, I'm not a huge fan of pea soup, but everyone I know who's tried it likes this one, me included. I was too tired to remember to take the meat out to make sausage rolls last week, so I'll be trying again this week. We're off to DP's parents for lunch again on Sunday, so it's easy, light dinner night again.

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

0 comments: