Monday, April 21, 2008

Lemon Honey Chicken (again)

Ok, so it's another packet sauce meal. I was feeling tired after our holiday still, plus, I'd spent all afternoon mucking around and waiting at the hospital for my usual 2 week checkup. Bubs is fine.

While we were on holiday I picked up three very cheap bunches of bok choy, and hadn't used them yet, plus I had a bag of frozen oriental vegies (thank you Aldi!) in the freezer for this meal. Throw in a few packs of 2 minute noodles, and voila! A meal both kids ate quite happily. And that, I'm sorry to say dear readers, is more important than fancy food or original thought at this point in time. Besides, there was bound to be some nutritious value to the bok choy, if not any in the frozen veg or noodles.


Made a BIG pan full though. Nice to get a big serve for a change.

0 comments: