Monday, April 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Lemon Chicken
Tuesday Pizza
Wednesday Broccoli Pie
Thursday McDonalds
Friday Chicken kebobs with noodles
Saturday Quiche and truffles at Master Four's (!) birthday party.
Sunday Ham and Cheese Jaffles

Hope you didn't miss me too badly last week. We left for a holiday on Monday, and I didn't get my menu posted in time. Master Three becomes Master Four on Thursday, so that's why we are having the dreaded McDs. The Broccoli "Pie" is actually a type of quiche with a pastry base, another Cooks Club Challenge recipe. Sorry it's such a lazy week, but I'm 34 weeks now, so you're going to get a lot more simple meals coming up, especially now we have 2 months to move out (!) and will be doing more trips down to Geelong to look at houses.

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

0 comments: