Thursday, August 20, 2009

˙ʇsod ʇɥƃıu ɹǝuuıp ʎzɐן ɹǝɥʇouɐ ʇǝʎ

Tonight we had Pizza. It was just one of those days. I'd gone shopping first thing this morning, and had everything all set for a great stir fry, but forgot to buy sugar. Only thing is, I didn't discover this fact until lunchtime when I went to make myself a coffee. Then I had to take Miss Three to kinder, and after that Master One well and truly needed a nap, so I didn't get to go and buy sugar until after school and kinder were both out for the day. Running all day on only one coffee up to 5pm is not conducive to a happy cooking type of mood.

Now, I know you copped a lazy dinner night post yesterday as well, but I promise tomorrow I'll be back with real food, and a recipe.

In the meantime, astound your readers and facebook friends (ʇuoɹɟ oʇ ʞɔɐq puɐ) ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎq - it's great in statii (statuses?), especially when none of your friends have learned that trick.

Speaking of things everyone but you knows how to do on facebook, <3 is how you make the heart thingy too. ;)

0 comments: