Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Monday

Penne Bolognese with Broccoli and corn

Tuesday

Roast Lime & Coriander Chicken, Smashed Potatoes, Crunchy Ranch Noodle Salad

Wednesday

Pies

Thursday

Stegosaurus Calzone

Friday

Bacon, Zucchini & Lime Penne

Saturday

Pumpkin, Tarragon & Baby Spinach Risotto (slow cooker)

Sunday

Chimichangas (slow cooker)

Check back during the week for the recipes, and as usual, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts, and please come back here for Kids Cooking Thursday when we make Cinnamon Scrolls.

4 comments:

MuMmARat said...

Ok I need recipes..what are Chimichangas ???

If they can be made in the slow cooker I need to know how LOL...

And there was something else I liked the look of, ummmm yeah the risotto, another slow cooker recipe. And I think I like the sound of the chicken too...!!!

SilverMoon Dragon said...

Chimichangas, apart from the famous Two and A Half Men reference, are basically a deep fried burrito.

The chicken, comes like that from Coles (sorry!) but the other recipes you want will be posted on the relevant day.

Edana said...

Love the stegosaurus calzone. I have kind of a dinosaur obsession; I should definitely make one of those sometime. Soon. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Cakelaw said...

Stegasaurus calzone - I love it!