Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hey, don't touch that phone!

If you feel like takeaway, but are sick of Pizza Hut or Dominos, I can understand. That's pretty much the only takeaway we get too, because I can order it online. There is an alternative though.

Menulog Restaurant Delivery Guide is Australia's largest restaurant guide, with over 20,000 restaurants, 1,000+ of which offer online ordering of home delivery . Unfortunately for me, none of those are close enough to my house to deliver to me, but for people who aren't in my small outer suburb of a sprawling hick town, there are lots of choices.

And for all those of you, who haven't used the site before, you can get $10 off your first delivery order using this voucher code: CAF7D6
Available for participating restaurants only (which display the “accepts vouchers”) sign for a minimum purchase of $20. Valid until Dec 31, 2010

In the spirit of honesty, I will tell you that I've never used this site before, so I can't attest to how good it is, but I have heard of it, and looked at the options for my suburb before they sent me this voucher. Maybe it's useful, maybe it's not, but anything I can offer free for my readers I'm happy to pass onwards.

0 comments: