Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hawaiian Casserole

We have a doctor's appointment in Melbourne this afternoon, so I got in early with this slow cooker recipe from Best Recipes. I had dinner cooking, and my washing being hung out, and for a brief moment I fet like a lady of leisure... until Master 6-Week-Old wanted a feed, and the older two decided they wanted lunch as well, and the house went from peaceful and super organised to noisy and running behind in three seconds flat.


Dinner cooking



DP hanging out the washing



***EDIT*** But all that effort was worth it when we got home. Wasn't particularly sweet, just nice, even stone cold - which is how I ate mine an hour after everyone else, once I'd fed the baby! I even had enough leftover to be able to make into a little pie tomorrow with spare pastry.

0 comments: