Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Bolognese ala SilverMoon
Tuesday Hawaiian Casserole (slow cooker)
Wednesday Chicken & Vegetable Pies
Thursday Chow Mein
Friday Easy Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup (with h/made rolls)
Saturday Pizza Scrolls
Sunday Calzones

We have a follow up check for Brandon at the RMCH on Tuesday, and it will be nice to have a real meal after that for a change. Even when we were living in Melbourne, I couldn't cook after going there, because we'd never get home until around 5:30pm. This will probably extend to 6pm with the extra travelling, but with the slow cooker on low, I won't have to resort to McDonalds at least.

We'll have to see how we go on Thursday, whether I actually get the Chow Mein made, as I will be out in the morning and have no idea how long it will take to get home on public transport. This will be going for 6 weeks, so I rather suspect Thursdays will become Slow Cooker night, much like Friday Soup night, and seems to be becoming Wednesday Chicken night lol. I didn't consciously arrange Wednesdays like by the way, it just sort of happened.

Sunday's Calzones is a carry over from Saturday just been, as we had to go shopping and I forgot to start the dough before we left.

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

0 comments: