Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Pizza
Tuesday Perfect Pasta
Wednesday Lemon Garlic Chicken (slow cooker)
Thursday Chow Mein
Friday Chunky Potato, Corn & Bacon Soup (with h/made rolls)
Saturday Calzones
Sunday Beef Stew with Bacon, Onion & Sweet Potatoes

We still haven't finished unpacking, but at last our freezer (which bit the dust while we were moving) has been fixed, so I can start buying bulk food again, and cooking extras for those lazy nights. There will be a lot of slow cooker meals in the next few weeks, because I finally tried mine out and I'm in love! It's great for Winter, and with the little one still very little (3.1kg today!) and needing lots of attention, it's great to 'set and forget'.

I've been longing to get menu planning and bulk shopping again, because I am heartily sick of asking every night what everyone wants for dinner, and then having to go out and buy ingredients.

I'm cheating tonight because I'm behind in my menu planning, shopping and kitchen unpacking, plus I have to feed Master One-Month-Old, and it's almost dinner cooking time already.

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

1 comments:

nellbe said...

Hope the move went ok - its also hard to move and try and get back into a routine. I look forward to seeing more of your plans!