Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Braised Steak & Onions (slow cooker)
Tuesday Mini Quiches
Wednesday 'Red' Pasta
Thursday Chicken and Mushrooms (slow cooker)
Friday Chickpea & Leek soup with h/made rolls
Saturday Pasta with Meatballs
Sunday Beef with Mushroom & Sun-dried Tomato (slow cooker)

Lots of extra 'baking' this week, lots of blog events, and lots of bulk lots for freezing. Come back on or around the day listed for the recipes or links, as well as photos and children's opinions.

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

1 comments:

nellbe said...

Yes I am loving my slow cooker, it is so handy for those busy periods or if you want to spend time with the kids. No one should be without one I think!

I will post the recipe of the Salsa Chicken today sometime.