Monday, August 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Beef with Mushroom & Sundried Tomato (slow cooker)
Tuesday Freezer Suprise
Wednesday Beef Olives (slow cooker)
Thursday Chicken and Vegetable Pies, Caramel Rice Pudding (slow cooker)
Friday Cauliflower Soup with Tomato Quinoa Bread
Saturday Pioneer Woman's Lasagna
Sunday Croquettes

Only Monday and Thursday last week made it as planned, everything else got shuffled around. We are on a new schedule of shopping now, Fridays instead of Wednesdays, so that threw a spanner into the works, and I discovered that the shopping list was way too long, and likely to go over budget, so I switched some things around a bit and added in some frozen leftover meals to the plan. On the plus side, this means a bit more relaxed week for me.

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

1 comments:

A. said...

I was just thinking that I needed to use my slow cooker more often.

My husband loves rice pudding. I'm making the Caramel Rice Pudding ASAP. How easy does that look?!

Great looking menu!