Monday, September 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Spinach & Pumpkin Lasagna
Tuesday Roast Tomato & Beef Fettucine
Wednesday BLT Risotto
Thursday Tasty Chicken (slow cooker)
Friday Cauliflower Soup w/ homemade rolls, Meatball Pasta
Saturday Turkish Roll Steak Sandwiches
Sunday Chicken Crispy Bake

The meatballs I'm making for the pasta on Friday will be part of a bulk batch - I expect to get about 90, so I'll be stocking up the freezer too!

Posting may be a bit sporadic, as r/l is a bit ick atm, but if I don't post on the day, I'll try and get it up within a few days.

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMm, spinach and pumpkin- two of my favorite things united in lasagna. Sounds great!

-Sea

Cakelaw said...

This looks delicious - I love vego lasagne. I need to give this a try.