Monday, September 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Pesto Cheese Pocket Chicken, with rice & snow peas
Tuesday Cheesy Gnocchi Bake
Wednesday Cannelloni with Garlic Bread
Thursday Ham & Scalloped Potatoes (slow cooker) with Broccoli
Friday Chicken Parmagiana, with peas and chips
Saturday Bulk Meatballs and pasta
Sunday Sandwiches

I've had these bulk meatballs on my menu plan for forever now, it feels like, and I'm determined to get them done this time! Sunday is lunch @ the ILs house, and it's MIL's birthday, so no one will want much more than a sandwich (or half) for dinner.

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds delicious, I'd like to make Chicken Parmigiana one day.

~~Rhonda said...

I'm going to try the scalloped ham and potatoes. Sounds good! And I love to use the crock pot. Makes dinner easy. :)
~~Rhonda
christmasnotebook.com