Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - the week that could have been.

As you've no doubt already read, we just got home from the hospital, and I hadn't done any of the cooking planned since Friday. I'll post what I had planned for this week, but obviously, Monday's meal was bought, and tonight's meal was the Pizza Scrolls held over from Saturday (because we got home too late to take meat out.) This is just the dinner menu, expect lots of extra posts while I load up my freezer with all the groceries not eaten in those four days.

Monday Pasta with meaty, tomatoey vegie sauce
Tuesday Home made Chicken Fillet burgers
Wednesday Braised steak & onion, mashed potatoes
Thursday CMOT Dibbler's Sausage inna Bun
Friday Calzones
Saturday Quiche
Sunday Meat on sticks with noodles, Lemon Meringue Pie

For once, a week without a stack of taste.com.au links. Although the Lemon Meringue Pie recipe is coming from the forums there, as part of the Cooks Club Challenge. And apart from the calzones, which I have no idea where I'm sourcing the recipe from yet, everything else I'm going to make up as I go along. Well, not the quiche or braised steak nights either, they're hand-me-down recipes from Mum. So that only leaves three out of seven meals I'm making up as I go along. Ah well, less typing out for me I guess!


As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

0 comments: