Monday, March 31, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Beef Ragu with potatoes
Tuesday Chicken and vegie pies with Pioneer Woman's famous Apple dumplings - made with strawberries
Wednesday Lasagna
Thursday Chicken skewers with rice
Friday Fish and Chips
Saturday Homemade sausage rolls
Sunday Sandwiches or leftovers

It's my mother's birthday on Wednesday, so we are driving down to her place on Sunday for afternoon tea. If we get home in time for dinner and don't just eat down there, I won't feel like cooking much, and the kids won't feel like eating much so we'll see how we go for that meal.

The lasagna on Wed is the last part of this fortnight's Cook's Club challenge. I'm looking forwards to Tuesday's dumplings... to the point where I might just make them tonight! Seriously, check them out. The recipe doesn't look like that much to me, but people are making (and linking) these all over the blogosphere, and giving rave reviews, so I had to try them myself.

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very family freindly menu plan. You have some great recipes on your blog!

Ash and Toby said...

OMG!!! I am gonna have to try the apple dumplings!! They look out of this world!! Should fit right in with my diet!!

Ashleigh

Sandra said...

Yum, everything looks so good. Thanks for sharing.

I've made the apple dumplings many times before and they are SO SO good.

Mine is up too

Sandra♥